These Egg & Chicken Roulade Appetizers are so delicious and extremely easy to make! I’ve made them countless times and they are always a hit! They look beautiful plated and perfect for any holiday or occasion. You can also the have leftovers for breakfast with tea or coffee.
1 ½ cups sour cream
3 cups grated cheese
2 lb ground chicken
2 tablespoons seasoning salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon ground coriander
1.preaheat the oven to 350F
2. Beat eggs on high speed for about 2 minutes either with a stand mixer or hand mixer, Then start adding sour cream half a cup at a time while mixing. ( You’ll need to either turn down the speed or turn off the mixer so the sour cream doesn’t fly everywhere, then turn it up to high again.) Once all the sour cream is added let it mix for about 5 minutes.
3. Line a rectangular baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease it well.
4. Once the eggs and sour cream are done mixing, add the cheese and mix it well with a spoon. Pour the mixture out onto the greased pan evenly and bake for 25 minutes.
1. Mix all the spices and the egg with the ground chicken, make sure to mix it well.
2. Once the omelette is ready take it off the pan with the foil and place it on a flat surface and spread the chicken filling evenly then roll lengthwise. If the omelette sticks to the foil you can use a knife to gently separate it.
3. Grab a new sheet of foil, grease it and wrap the roulade. Place it back on the baking sheet and put it back in the oven at 350F degrees for 40 more minutes.
4. Take the roulade out of the oven, unwrap it, and dab the excess juices with paper towels. Let it cool down and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.5. Slice the roulade into about ¼ inch slices and serve. Enjoy!